Iowa is leadin #6 Illinois at halftime 23-19....Dee Brown was strugglin early, but you won't see me betting against him for the second half...
people go to UVa football games?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Iowa is leadin #6 Illinois at halftime 23-19....Dee Brown was strugglin early, but you won't see me betting against him for the second half...
Sure do.
Just like people at Tech go to class and have hard majors like Communications, Hospitality and Tourism, and Nutrition.
*The Sarcasm doesn't apply to your E-school of course and some of your other Science Programs as well, but let's be honest, that's more a minority at VPISU than the rule*.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
im a nutrition major
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Sorry to be offensive, but I had to come back after the attendance remark. To be about half the size of Tech, I think we do well for ourselves in terms of consistent attendance.
Go Wahoos!
Go Mounties!
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]
People go to VT cause they have a good football program, unless your taking enginerring at Tech I really dont think anyone can brag about the rest of their majors. UVA-Wise is better than Tech in most categories, many people around here take it for granted but it really is a great school. We just dont have a D-1 Football program.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
uva-wise has a better business school?
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Honestly, you go major for major outside of engineering and I'll take us. I'd just assume to take my political science degree I hope to have evenutally from Wise as compared to Tech.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
haha well i guess you have your own opinion
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks